Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Additional Assignment #3

First off, throughout this video, I was amazed with the drawing. Whoever can do that really does have talent. I know it's not much, but I personally, would not be able to keep up with it. I would definitely have to be the narrator in this one.


Now that that's out of the way, I'll talk about Sir Ken Robinson. One of the things that really stood out to me was during this time in our society, a college degree is not the ONLY ticket for a job. Of course, it will help, but with the economy the way it is, a four year degree is not all employers are looking for. I, along with many other people I know, am very concerned about graduating and not being able to find a job. Employers want experienced workers. I agreed with mostly everything in this video except for children being split into different age groups. I believe that each child has different capabilities, but the same maturity levels. An adult should never make a child miss out on child hood. Don't let them grow up too fast. Over all, this presentation was great. I definitely would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment