Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Summary Post C4T #3

The teacher that I read about was Eric Langhorst. He did and entire lesson on George Washington. Except, it wasn't all about him being a president. He taught about Washington being so much more. Washington was also a farmer. He started off growing tobacco then eventually began growing wheat. Mr Langhorst actually traveled to Mount Vernon where he created a podcast for his lesson. Knowing that he actually traveled to the place he taught makes it so much more interesting to the students (and me). His lesson was very interesting and definitely kept my attention. I hope to one day, make learning fun and interesting at the same time just as he did.

1 comment:

  1. Eric is a great guy and a great history teacher. I think that his passion for his subject does rub off on his students, I know it rubs off on me.

    ReplyDelete